Christmas Recipe Swap 2014

Ok ok, so I know that i've been totally MIA for months but I have been SO busy with work I completely abandoned my blog! This Christmas was especially great because I was able to realize a project that I've wanted to do for years! Since most of my friends don't live in the same city as me, I thought we could do a sort of long distance recipe swap. I invited lots of my friends to submit Christmas recipes to me, which in return, I would organize and design a recipe book.

Drum roll please..... HERE IT IS!!! This was tons of work, but I loved doing it, and it turned out absolutely darling.




A very special thank you to everyone who participated and made this project a success! This is the very first year I did it, and we had almost 100 recipes! I'm definitely looking forward to making this a tradition. 

If you'd like to be apart of it, find our group here. You can purchase one by simply messaging me your email & physical address where you'd like the book to be sent and I'll send one to you! They're only $4.50! Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment